Scroll down the page to get a peek at upcoming episodes!
Jennifer Gardner and I met in early 2020 and *clicked* right away. We both knew there was something THERE from the first phonecall together!
When we were exploring ways that we could collaborate, it just made sense for us to share our conversations and chats with you. We kept swapping business insights and personal stories between each other as part of our natural conversation, so we thought... why not let YOU in on our thoughts (and chemistry!), too? We didn't want to be selfish, after all...
And thus, Creative Marketing for Non-Creatives was born!
This conversational livestream show lets you get a real, raw, behind-the-scenes look at our professional (and personal) lives: we let you be a fly on the wall as we chat about all kinds of topics related to creativity, productivity, mindset & confidence, staying focused & on track with our goals, business marketing, and more.
We could literally talk for HOURS, but we keep each episode short & sweet (30 minutes!) so that you get the good stuff without it taking up too much time from your day. Each episode begins with a topic and goes in spontaneous directions. It's all about having fun and sharing valuable business tips while we're at it.
Jennifer and I LOVE taking messy action, sharing our real-life struggles and how we overcome them, and connecting twice a week with you in real time. Join us in our livestream shows and tap into your beautiful creativity and confidence!
New episodes air LIVE on Jennifer's fantastic RoamHowl Facebook page, every Tuesday and Thursday at 4pm CT (2pm PT/5pm ET).
NEW episodes, coming soon:
- Episode 16: How to keep showing up consistently (Tues. June 2)
- Episode 17: Tips for consistency in your messaging (Thurs. June 4)
- Episode 18: How to NOT be boring (Tues. June 9)
Check out previous episodes:
- Episode 1: How to ground yourself through creativity during challenging times (Tues. April 14)
- Episode 2: Self-expression through creative outlets... and using creativity for connection points in marketing (Wed. April 15)
- Episode 3: Advanced strategies for creativity in business (Thurs. April 16)
- Episode 4: Common mindset blocks... and how to overcome them (Tues. April 21)
- Episode 5: How to create with confidence (Thurs. April 23)
- Episode 6: Overcoming perfectionism (Tues. April 28)
- Episode 7: Power of practicing (Thurs. April 30)
- Episode 8: Preparing yourself for the creative process (Tues. May 5)
- Episode 9: Journalling & free-writing prompts (Thurs. May 7)
- Episode 10: Introduction to using storytelling in your marketing (Tues. May 12)
- Episode 11: Examples of favourite stories that WORKED (Thurs. May 14)
- Episode 12: Bringing more of "you" to your content (Tues. May 19)
- Episode 13: Authenticity & relateability—why it matters & how to do it (Thurs. May 21)
- Episode 14: Getting to know yourself better so you can reach your ideal clients (Tues. May 26)
- Episode 15: How to stay focused & on track with your creative projects (Thurs. May 28)