Need an editor, social media manager, or writer? I can do it all! Visit my Editing & Writing Services webpage, or contact me at email@example.com to discuss your project.
As a real estate agent in Winnipeg, I understand the value of having valuable and timely, fresh content for my website. Although I write the majority of articles myself, there are times when I get too busy to write. I’ve been working with Sagan for the past few years now. She produces fresh, original content at a reasonable cost. Always on time, and very well written, I’ve come to trust Sagan and recommend her highly.
– Bo Kauffmann, Winnipeg Real Estate Blog
Sagan is smart and confident. She works independently, is reliable, and always delivers quality. It can be difficult to find people who truly make a manager’s job easy. Sagan is one of those rarities. I will continue to rely on her services.
– Rhonda Bruchanski, TAG Creative Studios
I would like to let you know how much I appreciate the editing work you have done for me. Whether it has been editing my collection of children’s books or the company’s website, I have been impressed by your accuracy and the timely manner in which the job is done. I sell early literacy material to schools and libraries, so it is essential that the editing process is completed to a high standard. I have used other editors, but have been most impressed with your work! For this reason, I keep coming back each time I have new materials to be edited!
– Pat Harrison, Blueberry Hill Books
Great job. Five stars.
– Dave Grandhi, businessman
Sagan was a joy to deal with and really easy to liaise with to discuss my project; very flexible. Also very professional and had some great creative ideas for the light ghostwriting. She delivers a high-quality service, is on time, and also went the extra mile to discuss issues she wanted to get across when reviewing my novel. I was very satisfied and happy with her work. Really made the right choice here!
– Gargi Uppal, author
Some of the individuals and organizations that I have worked with include:
- alive Magazine (article writer)
- Blueberry Hill Books (website, e-newsletter, and manuscript editor)
- Bo Kauffmann (article writer for real estate blog)
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (note-taker)
- CBC (transcriber)
- Dave Grandhi (recipe re-writer)
- Dooley Communications (communications specialist)
- Faearch (fashion blogger)
- Gargi Uppal (novel reviewer and ghostwriter)
- Innersync (article writer)
- IRCOM (book editor)
- Misericordia Health Centre Foundation (communications specialist)
- My Farmers’ Market (blog manager, newsletter writer, and Tweeter)
- Natural Healing Veterinary Care (HR consultant)
- SmartlyU (educational worksheet, web copy, and book editor)
- TAG Creative Studios (technical document, book, and promotional materials writer and editor)
- T. Flintz (manuscript proofreader)
- The Uniter (health columnist, art / theatre / film critic, proofreader)
- University of Winnipeg (transcriber and computerized note-taker)
- Utopian Life Partners (beauty / fashion article writer)
- Volunteer Manitoba (workshop facilitator on social media topics)
- W. Hoffmann (academic paper proofreader)
- Wildfire Online (website content writer)