Drawing on a decade of experience as a freelancer (writing, editing, and social media management) and professional blogger (in topics of health and wellness, style and beauty, lifestyle, and writing and small business), I am available to be interviewed regarding the topic of freelancing and home-based business management tips.
I am also a romance novelist, specializing in the feminist polyamory niche, and would be delighted to be featured on that topic as well.
- Graduated with B.A. in Rhetoric, Writing & Communications at the University of Winnipeg in 2010
- 10+ years experience in hobby + professional blogging
- 9+ years experience as a freelancer (writing, editing, and social media management for non-profits, small businesses, individuals, and international corporations)
- 1 year experience co-hosting the Candid Conversations small business podcast.
- Published author of 5-star book, The Business of Writing & Editing: Practical Tips & Templates for New Freelancers (January 2016)
- Published author of A Year in the Life of Candid Conversations (July 2018)
- 400+ students enrolled in my e-courses and online programs for freelancers
- 400+ members inside my Begin Your Biz Challenge
"Sagan took care of everything, giving us fantastic access to her Begin Your Biz community with little effort on our part. I would absolutely recommend other brands participate as a sponsor for Begin Your Biz!
The partnership was very well organized with a clear plan, and excellent post-promotion summary. Working with Begin Your Biz was an absolute pleasure. All in all, Sagan has put together a wonderful, economical package that is well-suited to those looking to target freelancers, solopreneurs, and other independents."
- And Co, Begin Your Biz sponsor
There are many ways we can work together! Here are a few of the ways I'd love to collaborate with you:
- Featured guest on your podcast
- Featured expert in your blog posts
- Brand sponsorships for my blog posts & social media posts
- Brand sponsorships for my Begin Your Biz Challenge community
- Co-hosting a webinar
Is there another way you'd like to work together? No problem—email me and let's chat about it.
"Thank you for such an awesome review on your blog and social media posts! It was very thorough, thoughtful and informative. I will keep you in mind for future reviews if you are interested :)"
- Orchard Corset, blog & social media post sponsor
As seen on:
- Huffington Post
- The Strategy Hour
- Solopreneur Diaries
- And Co
- Badassery Magazine
- The Sway
- Freelancers Union
- The Write Life
- ...and more!
Brands I've worked with:
- Staples Canada
- Simon & Schuster Canada
- GoodLife Fitness
- Orchard Corset
- POM Wonderful
- Organic Aromas
- Penguin Random House
- ...and others!
"It's been great working with you! Thanks very much for such a lovely blog post. I am impressed. I like how you mixed it into a natural-looking post rather than a straight-up review. It’s exactly what we’re looking for!"
- Organic Aromas, blog post sponsor
Get in touch:
Ready to collaborate? Awesome!
Email me at email@example.com.