Drawing on a decade of experience as a freelancer (writing, editing, and social media management) and professional blogger (in topics of health and wellness, style and beauty, lifestyle, and writing and small business), as well as the published author of several books (both fiction and non-fiction, specializing on topics of small business and contemporary new adult romance), I am available to be interviewed regarding the following topics:
- Time management & productivity
- Freelancing and home-based business management tips
- Book writing & editing tips
- Life as an author
Please let me know if you have requests for features or interviews on other topics!
- Graduated with B.A. in Rhetoric, Writing & Communications at the University of Winnipeg in 2010
- 11+ years experience in hobby + professional blogging
- 10+ years experience as a freelancer (writing, editing, and social media management for non-profits, small businesses, individuals, and international corporations)
- 1 year experience co-hosting the Candid Conversations small business podcast
- Featured on the 100 Best Websites for Writers in 2019 on The Write Life
- Published author of The Business of Writing & Editing: Practical Tips & Templates for New Freelancers (January 2016) and Begin Your Biz in 15 Minutes/Day: Your Freelancing Tips Starter Kit (December 2018)
- Published author of the Polyamorous Passions romance novel series (August 2018—present)
- Host of the Indie Author Weekly podcast (April 2019—present)
- 1,000+ students enrolled in my e-courses and online programs for freelancers
- 3,100+ Twitter followers | 600+ Facebook fans | 1,000+ Instagram followers | 5,200+ Pinterest followers
- 500+ members inside my Begin Your Biz Challenge
"Sagan took care of everything, giving us fantastic access to her Begin Your Biz community with little effort on our part. I would absolutely recommend other brands participate as a sponsor for Begin Your Biz!
The partnership was very well organized with a clear plan, and excellent post-promotion summary. Working with Begin Your Biz was an absolute pleasure. All in all, Sagan has put together a wonderful, economical package that is well-suited to those looking to target freelancers, solopreneurs, and other independents."
- And Co, Begin Your Biz sponsor
There are many ways we can work together! Here are a few of the ways I'd love to collaborate with you:
- Featured guest on your podcast
- Featured guest speaker at your summit or conference
- Featured expert in your blog posts
- Brand sponsorships for my blog posts & social media posts
- Hosting or co-hosting a webinar
Is there another way you'd like to work together? No problem—email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat about it.
Please note that at this time I am not accepting guest posts on the SaganMorrow.com Blog.
"Thank you for such an awesome review on your blog and social media posts! It was very thorough, thoughtful and informative. I will keep you in mind for future reviews if you are interested :)"
- Orchard Corset, blog & social media post sponsor
As seen on:
- Rising Tide Society
- Huffington Post
- Work-At-Home School & Summit (hosted by Caitlin Pyle)
- Wealthy Woman Summit
- Solopreneur Diaries
- And Co
- Badassery Magazine
- Freelancers Union
- The Write Life
- Your Life Unlimited
- Work From Home Cure (hosted by April Herndon)
- The Strategy Hour podcast (hosted by Boss Project)—ep 75
- Elevate Your 8 podcast—ep 7
- Introverts Talking Business podcast—ep 55
- Your Podcast Or Mine—ep 39
- ...and more!
Brands I've worked with:
- Staples Canada
- Simon & Schuster Canada
- GoodLife Fitness
- Orchard Corset
- POM Wonderful
- Organic Aromas
- Seabuck Wonders
- Penguin Random House
- ...and others!
"It's been great working with you! Thanks very much for such a lovely blog post. I am impressed. I like how you mixed it into a natural-looking post rather than a straight-up review. It’s exactly what we’re looking for!"
- Organic Aromas, blog post sponsor
Get in touch:
Ready to collaborate? Awesome!
Email me at email@example.com.