You are so ready to maximize (and master!) your own time and energy… to get more done in less time.
You want to save yourself hours upon hours each and every month, and to get past the overwhelm and burnout cycle, once and for all.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You hear yourself saying “After this week, things will calm down again” ...but you’ve been saying that for more weeks in a row than you can count!
- You don’t feel as though you can spare 10 minutes to sit down and eat breakfast in the morning, let alone find an extra several hours each week to take up a new project.
- You’re feeling overwhelmed with all of the things you know you *should* do with your business, which is just paralyzing you from doing any of it.
- You love the idea of writing a book… launching a new service… heck, even starting a new hobby!... but you have zero idea how you’re supposed to find the time (let alone the energy) to ever get it done.
If any of that sounds like you, then you are in the right place!
You're frustrated because...
You’ve tried waking up earlier, but that just makes you even more tired.
You’ve experimented with the new “It” productivity hack, but that fell by the wayside after a couple weeks.
You’ve even outsourced parts of your business to other people, only to discover that you still have a never-ending to-do list.
You wish you had productivity strategies and time management tips that take your unique life and business into account…
You’d absolutely love to have methods at your fingertips that you can apply quickly and easily right now, which will give you both immediate and long-lasting results for improving your productivity levels and time management skills.
Imagine what you will be able to accomplish when you can save yourself 10+ hours, each and every month.
Imagine how you’ll feel when you learn how to manage time and energy, so that your creativity flows smoothly and you don’t have to struggle with burnout on a constant basis.
Imagine how much you’ll be able to take back the control in your own business and life when you know the secrets to being a productivity powerhouse.
You are so ready to finally kick the overwhelm to the curb, beat the burnout cycle, and get more done in less time!
But maybe you have some questions…
- “I haven’t found productivity strategies that work for me up until this point, so why will these be any different?”
- “It’s not my time management skills that’s the problem—it’s that I have zero hours to spare! How do I create more hours in the day?”
- “Won’t it just be exhausting if I try to get more done in a smaller amount of time… and won’t I have to sacrifice quality if I do that?”
It’s okay to have these concerns. I know that it’s more than a little daunting and scary to imagine how much your business and life could change, if you could only master your productivity, time, and energy!
And when you have the right tutorials, practical strategies, real-life tips, and step-by-step guides, you truly can become the boss of your own business and life, like you were always meant to be.
That’s why I created my signature program, Productivity Powerhouse.
Finally, you can organize your business—and your life—to do more in less time.
Productivity Powerhouse is your roadmap to reducing overwhelm and improving focus so you can grow your business with confidence.
Not only will you learn awesome productivity techniques and strategies throughout this program, but you’ll also apply the lessons as you go along. Each lesson includes action steps so that you can test and customize the productivity strategies to your own personality and business.
Even better? You’re going to apply them into a systemized program for yourself.
...Which means that by the end of the e-course, you’ll have an entire productivity roadmap!
Your life before Productivity Powerhouse…
- You never have a spare 20 minutes to do whatever you want.
- No matter how hard you work, you’re constantly struggling to catch up on tasks.
- You’re always running ragged with low energy and falling behind on your workload.
Your life after Productivity Powerhouse…
- Your time is more flexible than ever, so you can enjoy it with a new hobby and/or spend more time with loved ones and/or finally finish that project you’ve always dreamed about.
- You don’t have to work so hard to accomplish everything on your task list.
- You become the master of your own time and energy.
How does this program work?
Each lesson is available in downloadable audio format (so you can listen to it podcast-style), with an accompanying word-for-word transcript. Plus, you'll get access to awesome bonuses like...
- How to create an elevator pitch for your business (that actually gets results)
- Step-by-step guide to documenting processes (so you can streamline everything)
- Save 45+ hours/month (!) with 23 time management tips & tricks
- ...and more!
This is an evergreen online course, which means you can do it any time of day, anywhere in the world, as long as you have access to a computer.
You can go at your own pace and do each lesson on the schedule of your own choosing. And you get lifetime access to everything in Productivity Powerhouse.
Plus, because of the way Productivity Powerhouse is organized, you can pick and choose various tips and strategies as you go along. You’ll learn practical ideas for improving productivity and time management in your daily life, and you can implement as many of them as you want.
You’re a busy person (that’s part of why you’re here right now, after all!), so each lesson is quick and straight to the point.
Note: The more that you implement from Productivity Powerhouse, the better results that you’ll get!
How do I know if I’m ready for Productivity Powerhouse?
You are ready to take this program if…
- You’re willing to try new strategies and change your mindset about productivity.
- You want to have more time and energy every week.
- You’re tired of feeling overwhelmed and want to take back control of your business and life.
You are not ready to take this program if…
- You are unwilling to try new ideas.
- You are resistant to changing your mindset.
When does Productivity Powerhouse begin?
The doors to Productivity Powerhouse officially open in January 2020... but you can get early access right now!
The choice is yours:
You can continue feeling overwhelmed and burned out, and you can continue to struggle to find the time and energy to do the bare minimum in your business…
...Or you can join Productivity Powerhouse and see serious results within a matter of days!
You can do this even if you think you’re too busy:
“I haven’t found productivity strategies that work for me up until this point, so why will these be any different?”
Productivity Powerhouse is unique because it begins with an assessment of your preferred productivity style… and it also includes an assessment for you to use every single time you need to get more done in the future.
“It’s not my time management skills that’s the problem—it’s that I have zero hours to spare! How do I create more hours in the day?”
Guess what? Everyone’s busy! You, my dear, have the capabilities to be creative with your time, just like everyone else. You have the power to do that. You just need the tools to get you there… which is what you’ll find in Productivity Powerhouse.
“Won’t it just be exhausting if I try to get more done in a smaller amount of time… and won’t I have to sacrifice quality if I do that?”
Nope! Productivity Powerhouse is all about maximizing your time and energy, so that you can get more done in less time without the overwhelm and without sacrificing quality. How’s that sound?
Who teaches this program, anyway?
Hey there! I’m Sagan, your instructor for Productivity Powerhouse.
Productivity and time management is my jam. After a decade of being my own boss—both as a solopreneur and in a business partnership capacity—I’m absolutely delighted to share my secrets for getting more done in less time with you.
As a real-life example, from summer 2018—2019, I was able to…
- Do my regular retainer client work
- Get new client work
- Write and publish 4 novellas and 2 business books (plus write and revise a complete draft for a full-length novel)
- Rebrand my entire business back into solopreneurship when my business partnership dissolved
- Launch a weekly podcast (30+ episodes)
- Revise and relaunch online courses
- Participate in professional development/continuing education opportunities
- Send weekly newsletters to my email list
- Take a few work-free holidays
- Dance for several hours each week and perform on stage three times (plus perform in two concept videos) for a hobby
...and that’s all due to how I set up the right systems in place, so as to manage my time and energy better.
Yep—I live and breathe productivity! So it felt like now was the perfect time to start teaching exactly what I do to make this work in my own life and business, so you can make it work in yours, too.
These strategies aren’t just applicable to my own business and life, either. These are based upon years of my work with other freelancers and businesspeople who wanted help getting their own lives in order. That’s why the strategies and tips presented in Productivity Powerhouse are easily customizable to your own unique situation, and include assessments to help you get on track with exactly what you need.