Rather than doing an hourly breakdown or a daily breakdown of my freelance life, this week I figured I’d share with you my project breakdown!
These are the projects I worked on this week:
- Edited a manuscript and created content for the back-of-the-book blurb.
- Updated and managed social media for a client.
- Conducted a website analysis for a client.
- Transcribed lecture notes for university courses.
- Worked on a business book for NaNoWriMo.
- Wrote blog posts for a client.
- Wrote blog posts and updated/managed social media for my personal accounts.
- Attended a resource and development meeting for a volunteer committee I’m on.
- Did some big-picture planning for my business (I’ve got a brand new service—just for bloggers!—in the works that I’ll be launching in January. I’m really excited for it!).