What if, instead of constantly going out to find new clients, you could keep doing the work you love with clients you adore?
Wouldn’t that be fantastic?
Your life would probably be considerably less stressful…
You wouldn’t have to worry so much about where your next paycheque is coming from, or how to navigate contracts and relationships with new clients all the time.
You’d be able to have long-term, meaningful relationships with clients you actually like.
You’d have extra time in your day to spend with family or enjoy hobbies (remember when you used to have hobbies?), because you wouldn’t have to hustle so hard to market your business.
In fact, studies show that it costs 5x as much to find new clients compared to KEEPING existing clients.
Just imagine how much time, energy, and money you could save if you didn’t have to be pitching, pitching, pitching every day!
The good news? There are a variety of methods you can use to hold onto your awesome clients.
Over the years, I’ve built long-term relationships with a select group of clients who I love working with (and who love working with me!).
It means I spend way less time marketing our services and actively pitching clients… because I simply don’t need to do that anymore.
Pitching clients is fundamental when you’re starting out or when you need more clients for your business. But once you have those clients, then it’s time to shift your focus to retaining the clients you more enjoy working with.
Can you really afford NOT to retain clients?
Get yourself out of the rat race: it’s time to Keep Your Clients!
Modules & Course Material
Module 0: Welcome
- Introduction to this e-course
- Introduction to your instructor
Module 1: Preparing for client communications
- Lesson 1: Best practices for client communications
- Lesson 2: Preferred methods of communications
- Lesson 3: What to include in quotes and contracts
- Sample: examples of an estimate/quote
Module 2: Navigating money when building client relationships
- Lesson 1: Art of the upsell
- Lesson 2: How to negotiate rates
- Lesson 3: How to determine flat rates for projects
- Template: framework & swipe copy for doing an upsell
Module 3: Handling client issues
- Lesson 1: Managing deadlines when your client doesn't give you one
- Lesson 2: What to do if a client doesn't like your work
- Lesson 3: Dealing with miscommunications
Module 4: Post-project assessment
- Lesson 1: Client assessment review
- Lesson 2: Maintaining relationships with a client after a project ends
- Lesson 3: How to get the perfect testimonial
- Worksheet: client assessment review
- Template: swipe copy for reminders & getting back in touch
- Cheat sheet: ideas for what to include in personalized notes
- Template: swipe copy to ask for a testimonial
Module 5: Next steps
- Lesson 1: Putting it all together
- Lesson 2: Where to go from here
Each lesson includes a corresponding action item so that you're not just learning what you need to know... but taking ACTION on it, every step along the way!
Enroll in Keep Your Clients for just $19 (valued at $79!).
About your instructor…
Hi! I'm Sagan, and I have 10 years of experience as a small business owner.
To be honest, I'm a huge introvert—and that means I have low reserves of energy available for marketing our business.
I’ve gotten around this issue by holding onto clients when I get them! Having long-term relationships with clients means we spend far less time actively finding new clients, and a whole lot more energy for the important things in life.
It’s truly not difficult to keep clients. It’s actually pretty straightforward! With these techniques, you’ll be empowered to have long-term retainer clients, making scheduling your life that much easier.
I can’t wait to show you how to do it in Keep Your Clients.
“Sagan is really engaging! She has an impressive screen presence and speaks clearly and succinctly. Sagan has plenty of personality, but it doesn’t distract from her points. She highlights what’s important without overdoing it and shares concrete information. Sagan has a supportive, inspiring vibe, and she's proven that she has great value in her e-courses!”
What happens when you keep your clients, instead of constantly seeking out new ones?
- The extensive onboarding process of back-and-forth negotiations and getting to know each other drastically reduces
- You can focus on doing the work you enjoy, rather than putting yourself out there again and again and again until you burn yourself out
- You know your clients on a more personal level, meaning you have real relationships with them and a more comprehensive understanding of their businesses (so the quality of your work for them improves… AND you can produce it in less time!)
When you keep your clients, you can breathe easy, knowing when your next paycheque is coming in.
You can stop spending so many hours doing all the networking that you don’t really like, anyway.
And you can get back to the whole reason why you wanted to start your business in the first place: to have the freedom and flexibility to take time off, and to do the work you love with awesome people.
Ready to make that your reality? Enroll at the VIP rate.
Frequently asked questions…
1) What if I don’t have any clients yet?
If you don’t have an established foundation of clients, then I encourage you to check out Pitching Clients 101! In that program, you’ll learn how to identify your ideal client, build a prospect directory, and actively get hired.
I recommend getting Keep Your Clients NOW before the price increases. After all, once you pitch clients, then you’ll want to retain them! This program is the natural next step after taking Pitching Clients 101.
2) When does this course begin?
All course materials are in there and ready for you to go. You can get started right away.
3) How much does the program cost?
Although the program is valued at $79, you can get it now for only $19!
That’s 75% savings.
But hurry---price increases soon.
4) How long do I have access to the materials?
You get LIFETIME access to everything in this e-course. It is completely self-paced so you can go through the material at your leisure.
5) I’m deaf or hard-of-hearing. Is this material accessible for me?
It sure is! This course is entirely text-based. If/when I add video lessons, there will also be word-for-word transcripts of each video.
6) Is this program right for me?
This e-course is right for you if you…
- Are tired of constantly marketing yourself
- Would love more stability in your business
- Don’t know how to build relationships with clients
- Struggle to get repeat work with the same clients
7) How much time will it take me to go through this course?
You can easily get through all the materials in a couple hours. I know you’re busy, so the focus here is on a value-packed, fluff-free program! The materials are concise and action-oriented.
8) What if I’m unhappy with this program?
I’d never want you to be unhappy! If you’re disappointed in this e-course, please contact me within the first 7 days of purchase for your refund. That’s my 100% money-back happiness guarantee.
9) What if I have more questions after taking this e-course?
You can shoot me an email whenever you have any questions or comments—I'm happy to help you out and point you in the right direction as needed.
“Sagan’s helped me not just with how to find clients, but what to do once you have them!”