Have you ever wished you could get productivity tips that actually SUPPORT you, as a multi-passionate creative? Today I want to share how you can improve productivity as a multi-passionate creative or solopreneur, with 3 productivity tips for multi-passionate creatives…
This originally appeared as an episode of Indie Author Weekly—tune in to get the tips now, or keep reading below:
First, what IS a multi-passionate creative? A multi-passionate creative is a person who has multiple interests, or the desire to do more than just one thing.
Let me know if this sounds like you…
- You’re frustrated when people tell you that you NEED to choose a niche, because you don’t want to only do one thing in your life or business.
- You have a lot of different ideas swirling around in your head, and never enough time to do it all.
- You’re dreaming about writing a book or starting a hobby or adding something extra into your life or business, but you’re not quite sure how to do it.
Does that sound familiar? I thought it might!
So: Is it okay to be a multi-passionate creative?
In a word: YES. It’s more than okay to be multi-passionate. You are a multi-faceted human being, and you do NOT need to force yourself to fit into a box.
The problem comes into play when you aren’t able to manage all of your different ideas, or you feel too scattered or overwhelmed, or you don’t have the time or energy to take action on those dreamy goals and audacious plans of yours.
In that case… where do you go from here?
I’ve got you! My favourite free training is the “3 Steps to 10x Your Productivity” class, and it’s designed for solopreneurs and multi-passionate creatives. So if you identify as multi-passionate, or if you identify as an author or a freelancer, then this workshop is PERFECT for you.
At this training, you’ll discover how to get control of your time, design your dream lifestyle, and finally get moving on your dreamy business goals—WITHOUT working longer hours, waking up at 5am, or getting burned out.
Sound good? Save your spot at SaganMorrow.com/training.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to take back control of your time & energy—and build a business that supports your lifestyle—using my signature 9-part framework.
- The secret to finally gaining momentum around your big-picture goals—so that you can stop waiting for “someday” and start living your dreams right now!
- The easiest way to get ahead of your busy schedule, enjoy 3-day weekends every week, and get more done in fewer hours—so that you can spend more time with your kids, cuddle your pet, or go on lunch dates... WITHOUT feeling guilty about it!
- How my solopreneur clients are gaining confidence & becoming more focused than ever before—by following a simple roadmap to maximize productivity based on their personality.
- What you can do to free up 10+ hours on your calendar every single week (without hurting your productivity)—and how you can get started with it right NOW!
- PLUS, you'll do a quick & easy self-assessment to figure out exactly which areas of productivity YOU can get the best results focusing on! This assessment is a very tangible traffic light method to zero in on problem areas and identify the next best steps for your unique situation.
Again, this training is perfect for you if you are a solopreneur—which includes authors and freelancers—or if you identify as a multi-passionate creative. And you can save your spot at SaganMorrow.com/training.
Now, I wanted to give you a quick sneak peek, a little teaser, of just one piece of what you’ll learn in that workshop.
So, here are a few quick solutions to 3 big problems you might currently be facing:
Problem #1: You’re feeling pulled in a lot of different directions, to the point where you don’t know what you want to do—or how you can turn your dream into reality.
The solution: Identify your desires.
Dig into what you want from your life—what you REALLY want, not what society is telling you to want, or what your family wants you to do—and base your organizational systems & entire business based on your personality. I am obsessed with personality-based productivity, and it’ll be a total game-changer for you when you implement it, as well.
Problem #2: Once you know what you want, you struggle to choose what to focus on! You’re multi-passionate, after all.
The solution: Prioritize your goals.
Get super clear & focused when you create plans & goals that WORK for you—and integrate your passions together with connective threads so that they align organically together, rather than competing for your attention. This simple shift can lead to massive changes for you becoming your most productive and prolific self, with ease.
Problem #3: You’re exhausted 24/7, so you can’t enjoy your multi-faceted passion projects.
The solution: Use energy boosters to manage your energy.
Time management is rooted in energy management! When you do this and manage your energy really effectively, this becomes the foundation of getting ahead of your schedule, so that you can, for example, enjoy 3-day weekends every week!
I have found this so useful in my own life with navigating chronic insomnia and nightmare disorder, and my clients have successfully integrated this during the chaos of the pandemic and with raising small children. It works, y’all.
So, there you have it—a super quick, tiny taste of what you’ll get in our productivity training. We dive deeper into how to solve your problems with practical actions you can take that are customizable to any situation.