Sorry! This giveaway is now over. But you can still get a copy by purchasing this book on Amazon or via Goodreads.
Want to win a hard-copy of my business book for freelancers? You’re in luck!
I’m doing a special giveaway for a paperback copy of The Business of Writing & Editing: Practical Tips & Templates for New Freelancers 🙂 You can enter the giveaway below:
This book is for YOU if you…
- Are a new freelancer
- Like the idea of writing for a living but don’t know how to do it
- Wish you could work from home
- Want to learn how to FINALLY be your own boss
- Have any questions about being a freelancer or small business owner
Some of the things you’ll get from this business book for new freelancers…
- Practical tips to help you with your new business and your new lifestyle
- Personal anecdotes for what works (and what doesn’t) as a home-based small business owner
- Ideas for networking, marketing your freelance business, and how to thrive with your home office
- The exact strategy I used on LinkedIn that resulted in getting contacted by headhunters
- Actual real-life rates for freelancers and suggestions for how to price your services
- Templates you can start using right away for your freelancing business (including an editing checklist, a business plan template, a sample invoice and more!)
- Answers to some important questions you might not have considered about being a freelancer
- A step-by-step guide for finding clients, managing slow and busy times, and how to succeed as a new home-based business owner
Enter the giveaway now:
Giveaway ended Tuesday, April 12, 2016.