If you're working from home for the first time, or wanting to improve your productivity (without the burnout or the overwhelm), then you're in the right place!
Here are some of the productivity resources I've created over the years to help you out (plus a few other goodies)...
Webinars & Live Trainings:
- Blog to Business Bootcamp (March 2021)
- Business Planning for Freelancers (webinar replay available now!)
- Business Planning Retreat Workshop (webinar replay available now!)
- 7 Steps to FINALLY Quit Your Day Job video training (webinar replay available now!)
- How to organize your home office (15 tips)
- How to be more productive (even when you have no time)
- Business planning tips for solopreneurs
- 10 tips for how to have more productive business meetings
- A simple organizing tool that will change your life
- 3 productivity tips to improve focus
Online courses & Coaching:
- Productivity Powerhouse: do more in less time (save free up 10+ hours/week) when you maximize your time & energy
- Goodbye 9 to 5: how to quit your day job & start working from home full-time... in just 3 months
- Business Planning Retreat Intensive: get clear & focused with your solopreneur business (and make more progress, faster), all year long!
- Biz Bestie one-on-one program: 6 weeks of personalized productivity tips & business strategies, plus weekly accountability, unlimited e-mail access, and an all-access pass to the SaganMorrow.com School.
Podcast Guest Appearances:
- How to Be a Productivity Powerhouse: Ambitious Freelancer podcast, episode 50
- Productivity Hacks for Working from Home: Abundant Culture podcast, episode 60
- How to Be Truly Productive & Joyful: Excellent Decisions podcast, episode 67
- The Business of Writing & Editing: Practical Tips & Templates for New Freelancers
- Begin Your Biz in 15 Minutes/Day: Your Freelancing Tips Starter Kit
Note: These are from my Indie Author Weekly podcast and as such they are framed for authors, however you can absolutely apply the tips to your own business/life, too!
Questions or Requests for Other Resources...
Please feel free to reach out! Email email@example.com